Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Shame. Shame.


Then again 
What kinda thing is that to brag about?  
 absurdity of sex and kink. 
Not a furry amongst them. 
5050 credits.
The classical drag, killer killer nose tooker.

midnight print taste the find loud down 
Esp of cheetah 
we tape get all colloquially, a cooter 
of to from textures 
then one thru especially me the shit that makes my soul look brown instead corpsing black.
back em days in bed adjacent.
 bubble down licking 
ads on radio like nay body listening. and as of 2nd there Isnt no In
in the into. 
syphilis! Big play chintzy! 
than aux S T I C K I N G. 
Back then they cap down magnetic revels. 
cars hand what Lonestar updates are available  
but a better around All. 
Campaigns's bluer cock on rocks of the folding wire shovel snitcher of a had. 
dumpster slut.  how's the Where's that Mop? 
upended In the outskits, outer thin hand, them ones the Star Ethel, blith, tells comedy to too.

Nemphoes tacky the text. I mood with Spiders. in bumfucker areas a backseat Zune like the lipreaders handbook gets not nothing but far from a real something, getcha? interrupting stereo. Ghost hook place. then there came thunder, and we had to abandon the truck bed we didnt get dressed, leaving our clothes to soak up our juices and the downpour. Her bare ass on my car seat. My sweaty crotch still full of her finger memories, I kept my hat on. She giggle. I drive us thru darkness, never heading home, instead listleslly enjoying the free space we have found in the outer rimm of nowhere. She plays with my breast off and on. I smile. She's giggling again, lights a cigarette and holds it to my lips when im gunning 70 on a highway whose name I forget but remember like homesteads. are we really that young? could them be we in any way now. then the Flowering of her sex for the wanting, she starts playing with herslef and i try to inch in there. with one hand on, one hand off I get inside her, she returns the favor, thank god for open roads. Street signs explode into light then disappear. just heels boot clickin. we moan into the sound of one another, dont mention the music. You're in me as a hearty disease, better then anything I could ever die of. much sticky stuff we leave where it is. I wanna get her to cum without putting over. Our speeds are wilding, my leg starts kickin the pleasure as the deer leaps into the headlights. I hit it. We swear, She cums. 

these of vibe older chords really petals ye ring. 
me against buckets, a Glass of Heavying pungus. 
out avalances, they'd in them, the sense & Kids disease premonition any time they're invovled.
 
at the moon light's beheast we wept, we skipped on the wet asphalt that Muckers deck my bones. When a hot

No comments:

Post a Comment