Sunday, March 29, 2015

THE DAILY ASSIGNATION: Day 22 "Heartland"

A visit. -- My family came buy, we went for a meal, atleast a part a section of us did. -- Things dont stay the same -- The bottle only gets emptier and emptier which each use abuse -- We ate -- is it a crime to wish for things to never change? -- not much to it. -- or is it simply foolish? -- My family left and friends came by. -- Could have conjured a lay, easily, from the air. -- They stayed over night in a room much more fit than for her (and she was raised in it). -- Which each passing glance of the lance, with each rattle of the blade between your ribs, something is lost. It takes chunks from you. -- At one time we took a relative to the hospital. I remember reading as if there was nothing around and then a boy, my age, limped out on crutches. In his underwear, pajamas. I wanted to take him home. -- When my friends left, I found a few things of theirs that they had forgotten. And they, accidentally, took something of mine as well. -- The bottle is a dark translucent purple in his bed room. He takes it into the bathroom and it becomes lighter and the liquid  inside appears clearer in spite of never really changing yet changing altogether. -- We agreed on another visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment