Saturday, March 7, 2015

THE DAILY ASSIGNATION: Day 3 "The Boy"

It's still cold out. Yet the sun is shining unperturbed. It's cold and hot at the same time. The sun is burning like the the sun and the temperature is somewhere on the shy side of the moon. It's hot burning burning burning like the sun and it's pluto-surface cold at the same time.  The story's called "The Boy". 9 am is a terrible time to wait for the bus. 'Bout a Boy, obviously, who tries to get it on with a teacher. They go to a cabin to fuck -- they're building outside this eatery I frequent; they have been for months -- and the Boy cant get it up. It's cold, too cold, and hot. They've been building for months months months, they're fixing a fraction section large area of the road, have been for months months months.The Boy uses used flattery to get what he wants -- his technique calling card so he says. The Teacher's never gendered, there's only a clue that. It's much too cold they've been building for months if not here than. But the Boy is the Boy is Boy is Boy is Boy is boy is boy is boy is. You cant hear the construction from the inside, but you know it's there. The story is confused. My mind is clearer now. It's cold. It's Hot. It's too hot inside, with all my layers; I take some off, now Im too cold. When they've finished building the street finish fixin' the street, no one will notice the change. I've been there a thousand times, I'll be there a thousand more and I wont notice, wont notice at all. The boy cant get it up, and the Teacher's upset. It's cold. The Boy cant get it up -- he isnt hard the Boy isnt hard the Boy isnt the Boy isnt the boy isnt isnt isnt. It's hot. The Boy cant get it up. There was a hot piece on the bus. He stood right in front of me. I stared at his great cute little beautiful delicious ass. He had to move back, farther back down the aisle when more people got on. He was right next to me. Rubbed up next to me accidentally on occasion. But I was sad. I missed the view. Missed watching an ass I'll forget eventually. I finish eating. I go outside. I watch listen observe the construction -- there isnt a part of this city that isnt under construction. Never once has this city been seen without something being built or fixed. I sit and watch. It's hot. It's cold. It's much too.

No comments:

Post a Comment