Tuesday, March 10, 2015

THE DAILY ASSIGNATION: Day 6 "Photographer's Model"

I want a sloppy cock to suck and a round ass to fuck rough. I dissolve in coffee, stir stir stir stir. My beauty is so great that I cant believe it, I cant I cant believe it, Believe it. My beauty is so great I cry because it stuns me. I cant believe it I cant I cry I cant I cant believe it, I cry because of my, I cry I cry, I dissolve in coffee stir stir stir stir stir me. Sincerely no memory, no memory (Is my Brother ok? I should text him) -- I only own two watches, one of which is broken. I AM FUCK, I AM LITERAL FUCK -- i am every butt plug as i am no butt plug -- Cant -- Swans swoon in my ears as the words pour out like magma, like jive jazz magma gibberish -- My gods are dead, My gods are dead -- I am literal fuck -- I am I am I am -- I cant I cant I cant -- I could cry -- Faces churn up in the coffin dark brew -- fuck fuck fuck -- Cant -- fuck fuck fuck -- I dissolve in coffee, stir -- lacking in symbols he clutches at what. at what's at hand. -- stir stir stir. -- There arent any words, There arent any words -- This is the new The Sigh, this is the this is the -- in the book anymore, there arent -- Cant -- Cant -- Cant -- i am every. as i am no. -- His socks are soggy with the mud falling from heaven, his socks are soggy from the filth that rains from heaven, his socks his socks are soggy from the filth raining down. The worms are meal, we are worms made for meal, take it, take it. -- 'I want to writhe, writhe under your toes. Make me worm.' -- I dissolve -- 'Make me worm, make me squirm' -- Im so beautiful I could I could I could -- 'I am worm.' -- I dissolve in coffee, stir me stir -- in the mud in the filth -- me stir me, stir, I dissolve -- Every man as no man. Every Man as no Man. I cant stand it I cant I cant -- Autopsy Report. -- Paradigm shift towards the real. -- Manic Manic Manic means -- Words lack any true substance, everything in them is perceived. Define a word without using words. -- In the river Styx, in the river Styx -- All concept disappears, there are no true concepts, only perception. -- I am a shade, in the river -- The post-modern is simply Plato's Forms taken to extremes and they called it new -- Autopsy Report: --  And Im drowning, drowning without lungs, drowning without without without with out Love, Love, the Love, love without -- Cant -- fuck fuck fuck -- I want a sloppy cock -- If everything isnt real, if the real is perception why cant we alter the fabric of reality? Collectively we should be able to wish the dead back to living. -- Cant -- Cant -- Why cant we become our own immortal? -- I AM LITERAL -- Swans swoon -- Fucking suck my dick and shut yer fucking mouth -- cant hear a lisp when they're choking -- No one hears no one here No one hears -- "I am no man as I am every" ME THAT's ME, THAT WAS ME, "I am no man as I am every man"  -- Autopsy Report: Repeat Repeat Actions Repeat Action. -- I AM LIT -- He dissolves in coffee, stir stir stir. -- There are so many symbols not to get over. There are so many people not to get over. -- (I should text my brother). -- My beauty is such a burden, it weighs down my face makes me old makes me ugly makes me more and more beautiful. -- 'Hey there hottie' 'Hey' 'Well, I really need to get off, like hard.' -- fuck fuck fuck -- Cant -- 'What are you top, bottom?' -- Cant -- Only SalesBot ever call, only -- Mania Mania Mania means -- Phases -- Autopsy Report -- Phases begin: Hot. Cool. Horny. Work Work Work. He can get so much done if he tires. Try. Work Work Work. -- I dissolve in coffee stir stir -- Dismal, -- He dissolves in coffee, stir. -- rain rain, wet it seeps into his socks soaking them like nothing else, unbelievably wet. In the restroom he tries not to cry while some (hot?) piece of ass next-stall is pinching one -- I am a shade in the river Styx, I am a shade in the much of Gluttony, I am a shade that will never fade from -- I dissolve, I dis -- and he's about to cry he cant stop it, he needs to cry -- Dont breathe, dont think, react respond -- 'Here (link). That's me, you like??' 'Maybe. Can I see a bit more?' 'How about this.' -- Nothing ever changes, everything has stopped, nothing ever moves, only repeats, in frozen, frozen doesnt move only repeats its frozen form. -- fuck fuck fuck -- 'We can turn on our web cams and watch eachother jack off.' 'Mine's busted.' -- Autopsy Report: (Repeat Repeat Actions Repeat Action.) Inaction No-action -- I am every -- I dissolve in -- Mania Manic Mania Manic Mania Manic -- 'Here go here and sign up (Link).' 'I'd rather not. . . .' '(EXXXCUSES BULLSHIT BULLSHIT) I dont want to send dick pics t someone underage.' -- fuck fuck fuck -- dissolve in -- 'Not interested.' 'u can just watch me if u want, or we can both get on ;) make sure u sign up, then it should connect you to my cam, here have another pic' THE LINK CAME FIRST, DEVIL DEVIL, ROBOT DEVIL -- fuck fuck fuck ufck fuck fuckfcukfuck fuck fuck fuckf ufkc ufkc fuck fuc kffuc fkuckf uckfufk ffufkcufck fuckf uckfukc fuckf ufkc fuck ufck -- dis -- 'Don't take too long, i already pulled my cock out lol' -- 'ur probably a virgin anyway' -- Surfer dude, hot muscly. He wasn't even blonde but he (I) saw him blonde, made him blonde, he is blonde. Didnt even look like a urfer dude wasnt a surfer dude made him mine made him. Out side the weather is worse worse worse I cant fucking stand it anymore, I mean he cant stand it any more any more anymore. Fuck. God, please god...pls. -- he made him his -- 'Not really interested, sorry' -- He wants to punch his face in, He wants to make hims scream, -- Pigs have corkscrew penises, corkscrew, cork cork. -- He wants to To to string him up on a cross and fix him fix him fix him, wants him to beg forget his name -- Fuck you, I fucking hate all of you. -- Succinct succession of frail failures, frailty, flame quick wick out. -- Never make sense, making sense is for the fools. Find sense, find sense, find find find -- 'Ok, see u there, hurry!'

 (Link) (Links) (Unlike) (Link).
he made him his
He dissolves in coffee. They dissolve in coffee. 
The place is empty, the cafe: barren. There's no one there, only the lingering image of the kid on his phone as he sits sipping, sipping. As I sit sipping, sipping the cheap coffee. 
And I try to dissolve.
he made him his.

'Ok, see u there, hurry!'

No comments:

Post a Comment