Monday, April 13, 2015

THE DAILY ASSIGNATION: Day 31 "Superstitious"

Ridges rigor rises rose rose rise arise arose a rose. Differ to differences differences differ, block block out, remove move away so no one may find bind find, blind you you blind you are blind bind bound. Intrinsically you you instrumentally are you, you are you you are. There are only I me my's and you yours theirs they them, No escape. Escape not, escape knot release. Monogamy monogamous must, bust, lust. -- Hospitals. My mind rotates around them, right now. Mostly because of this, but from something else as well. They seem like an unreal place. No one would build a monument to disease and death, would they? I say that because I've never really been trapped inside one. Never locked inside, never caged, there at least. So they're something other, something not, something not real true truth-bound allowed. I dont even know where the hospital is, in this town or any other. I have no idea where the one I was born in is located, except for the city name. -- How much do I reveal? How much do I uncover? -- Most of this has nothing to do with what began, both for this day and the. . . .experiment? this project? I can see it's end coming and it makes me question everything I've done since the beginning. -- Only one day lost, and it's never coming back. There will never be a day 15 seen by anyone. Day 24 is coming, it's a whole new beast and it needs time to grow in it petri dish. -- Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Fucking, oh god who cares. -- El. does something, Stew, Stewie and Stewart do something -- Have they ever met? Do the the 3-Stews know of each other, do they interact? Hm. -- My days have been dull, so not much to art about here. -- You can always tell when I've read the story at the end of the day instead of the beginning, or at least I can. -- I smoked my last two cigs today. -- Blah blah diary blog blah. Boooooooooooo. -- Writing rite wrote right rights riting wrought. Rot. Rot. Colors seem to me something worth knowing, atleast their theory. (The opposite of Yellow is Purple, not Green. Green is a byproduct of Yellow + Blue so they're related not opposites). Who cares? Good point. Stop talking. Never. You dont have anything to say, not anything at all, nothin'. Like that'll stop me. It should. Since when does having nothing to say prevent anything from being said? -- 'e's spillt somemore on the carpet. Fuck! It was that damn cup, 'e thought as the penance of cleaning took h' attention. The cup in question was tilted, at a slant to mimic a ship's smoke stake. And when 'e held it, subconsciously, 'e titled until the top resembled a regular cup, which gives the coffee extra ease to escape. 'e loved it tho, loved it so. That's why it's still around, in spite of the shit it pulls.  

No comments:

Post a Comment